Today Lucas went to a Valentine exchange party with our MMMP group. We took special treat boxes for Lucas to hand out to his friends. Lucas had a fun time playing with all of Tae and Kaitey's toys. Lulu was there today, it's been a long time since we've seen her. She is so cute! I enjoyed visiting with the ladies and just relaxing while Lucas played. On our way home from Holly's Lucas fell asleep in the van. He slept and slept so I finally decided to take a nap myself. When Lucas woke up Robert played with him so I could take a long nap. Robert said Lucas slept til almost 6 which was about a 4 1/2 hour nap.
Later in the evening Robert and I gave Lucas a bath. Since Robert has decided to join the military he is starting to realize that his time with Lucas is limited. I don't even like to think about Robert not being home with us. I am still hoping he changes his mind and decides to go reserves instead of active duty. In the meantime Lucas and Robert will try to have as much bonding time as possible.
The treats Lucas took to his friends.
Lucas and Lulu
No comments:
Post a Comment