WISE

WISE
 /waɪz/ adjective, wis⋅er, wis⋅est, verb, wised, wis⋅ing.
–adjective
1. having the power of discerning and judging properly as to what is true or right; possessing discernment, judgment, or discretion.

FAMILY

Family
 /ˈfæməli, ˈfæmli/ [fam-uh-lee, fam-lee] –noun
1. parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not.
2. the children of one person or one couple collectively: We want a large family.

6.5.10

June 1st is coming way too soon.

May 6, 2010

Today Robert and I went to the credit union to open up a savings/checking account for him, which is a requirement for the Military. It made me realize that June 1st is just around the corner. My children have grown up so fast it's just unbelievable. I don't know how I will handle my first son being gone. I do know that I am proud of him for the person he has become. We love you lots Robert and are very proud of you. Here are few pics of Robert.




















No comments:

Post a Comment