WISE

WISE
 /waɪz/ adjective, wis⋅er, wis⋅est, verb, wised, wis⋅ing.
–adjective
1. having the power of discerning and judging properly as to what is true or right; possessing discernment, judgment, or discretion.

FAMILY

Family
 /ˈfæməli, ˈfæmli/ [fam-uh-lee, fam-lee] –noun
1. parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not.
2. the children of one person or one couple collectively: We want a large family.

5.5.10

Bubbles and Rainbows Play Date

May 5, 2010

Today Lucas and I went to play at Morgan and Selena's house for a Bubble and Rainbows play date. I asked Selena if I could use her camera to take pictures because I am still undecided as to which one I would like the buy the Canon or Nikon. I really love the quality of a digital SLR picture. It was a little different using the viewfinder as I'm used to point and shoot cameras.

Bobby had another day off today so we got to have dinner as a family. I made tacos like mom used to make. Yummy!

Bobby and I then went shopping for Lucas' baptismal outfit. We did not have any luck finding anything in his size. :-(
This is Selena our PAG Play Group leader and her daughter Morgan

Lucas was excited with this toy

Lucas and the bubbles

What is he chewing on now?

Morgan and the bubbles

Jade

Caitlyn
Oh Lucas you made a mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment