Today we didn't go anywhere. Most of the day was spent using technology. :-) The boys had a great time playing outside. The weather was pretty nice around 6 pm. I didn't take my camera out so I didn't get any pictures of them playing outside. Tonight for dinner I made fideo. Such a simple thing to make and a favorite of all young and old. Marlaine took the picture of the fideo so I thought I should incorporate the picture into the blog.
One of the cutest things that went on today was when they ate cake. Arlene gave Edon some cake to eat. I didn't want to give Lucas any because it was late and almost bedtime. I didn't want him to get a sugar high that wouldn't allow him to sleep tonight.
Lucas noticed that Edon was eating something so he went to the table, climbed up on the chair and looked at Edon and said, "Yummy". Edon was then nice enough to share his cake with him. It was so cute to watch him feed Lucas.




Can I have you recipe for Fideo?
ReplyDelete