Today Lucas and I went to the zoo again. This time we went with our friend Denesa and her two boys Nick and Cody. Lucas recognized the zoo when we got there he got so excited but when we passed it up to go to the parking lot he started to cry. I think he thought I changed my mind about going. When I stopped and parked he stopped crying. Little things like that are so cool because I can see he's getting so smart. It was such a beautiful day today. The boys were so well behaved so we enjoyed a very relaxing afternoon.



If you look real close you will see the sign says "goats only". Lucas can't read yet so there was no stopping him.Doesn't care where he sits.


Playing with the birds. Even though he has never been pecked by a bird I can tell he knew they would peck him. Of course he did end up getting pecked so now he knows how that feels.


Playing with the birds. Even though he has never been pecked by a bird I can tell he knew they would peck him. Of course he did end up getting pecked so now he knows how that feels.



Nick was trying to get Lucas to look at the camera. His mom is telling him to leave him alone but I thought it was hilarious.

Lucas is so darn spoiled. Marlaine is trying to do her dance workout with her friend Sara, she is holding Lucas because he wanted her attention. She is going to be sore tomorrow. Working out is tough enough without adding the extra 25lbs.









No comments:
Post a Comment