Today Lucas and I went to a St. Patrick's Day party at Sunshynes house. He had a really good time playing with all the kids. Lucas still has a very bad habit of putting things in his mouth. Today he insisted on eating chalk. My friends took lots of cute pictures of him. I took pictures also but I used the camera that has the missing adapter to download pictures. I will have to post my pictures later.
Marlaine came back from Chicago today. On her way back, she stopped by Azle to pick up Bobby's mom. She will be spending a few weeks with us. She says Lucas is such a pretty baby. She loves his hair. She brought her little dog with her so it will be interesting here at the Wise house for the next few weeks.
I felt really bad for Marlaine today, on her the drive home from Azle, the dog threw up in her car. Then when she got home Lucas threw up on her. I was at the grocery store so she was kind enough to bathe Lucas and shampoo the carpet. Thanks Marlaine!












I love the way all the pictures came out. I had a good time today and it always nice to spend time with you and Lucas!
ReplyDeleteAww. Great pics. UGH hated that you guys let him eat chalk though. NOT good when i came home to cleaning that!!
ReplyDelete