WISE

WISE
 /waɪz/ adjective, wis⋅er, wis⋅est, verb, wised, wis⋅ing.
–adjective
1. having the power of discerning and judging properly as to what is true or right; possessing discernment, judgment, or discretion.

FAMILY

Family
 /ˈfæməli, ˈfæmli/ [fam-uh-lee, fam-lee] –noun
1. parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not.
2. the children of one person or one couple collectively: We want a large family.

25.4.10

Lucas and Nick

April 25, 2010

Lucas started out the morning with Sunday Fun Day and had breakfast with Marlaine and Christian. They went to Los Generales for breakfast. I had considered taking Lucas to Sea World but we have been out in the sun a lot lately so I decided to stay home with him instead. We watched Bolt several times since that is his favorite movie these days. Later in the evening I started getting cabin fever so Lucas and I picked up some burgers at Whataburger and went to Denesa's house to have dinner with them. The boys had such a great time playing together. Time flew by so fast it was close to midnight and the boys were still playing. Here are some of the pictures from the evening.





No comments:

Post a Comment