WISE

WISE
 /waɪz/ adjective, wis⋅er, wis⋅est, verb, wised, wis⋅ing.
–adjective
1. having the power of discerning and judging properly as to what is true or right; possessing discernment, judgment, or discretion.

FAMILY

Family
 /ˈfæməli, ˈfæmli/ [fam-uh-lee, fam-lee] –noun
1. parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not.
2. the children of one person or one couple collectively: We want a large family.

30.4.10

Arthritis Foundation Fundraiser: Parent's Night Out

April 30, 2010

I am trying to raise money for the Arthritis Foundation so I had a parent's night out. I asked the families to make a donation to the foundation in return for me watching their children. We had two families come over the Beelys and Mattisons. All the kids had a great time and so did Lucas. If you would like to make a donation here is the link to my page. http://www.kintera.org/faf/donorreg/donorpledge.asp?ievent=312257&supId=282080478&msource=boundlessfun




















No comments:

Post a Comment